Dapper Divas Thanks and Summer KHHP fundraising update!

Greetings Dapper Divas attendess,

Thank you ALL for coming out and participating in our first Dapper Divas Networking Brunch. It was wonderful co- hosting a space to kiki over light and deep conversation, delicious home cooking (courtesy of Chef Sacred), give out great FAGs and KHHP take home packets, and hopefully foster lasting old+new connections. It was refreshing witnessing our circles begin to support each other's dreams- with concrete resources and referrals. The Spirit of Ujimaa- Collective work and responsibility truly began to come alive Sunday afternoon, July 28th. Special thanks to Andrea Durojaiye, who endorsed as founder of Fundraising Activist Geeks. Your organizational skills, support, and efficiency are invaluable!

*** Attendees and donors- Thank you for your participation! Your presence has made it possible for me to reach my KHHP practitioner training summer fundraising goal of 74%, and rising!***


Please continue to check out my blogspot @ 
kuumbaproject.blogspot.com for MORE creative opportunities, performance events, and holistic mental health resources by and for us. 

Joyfully yours,

Sacred

"There are moments of time in my life, where my experience of an event esp in facing things outside of my control, are both exciting and terrifying. In those God moments, I have come to realize that the difference in my experience often boils down to a matter of perspective. My thoughts about my experiences often dictate their reality. My God self shows up, and shows out when I breathe into a new thing, trust my intuition, and say YES. In this way, I am learning, everyday, better ways to live and to love, life." SW

-- 
* Disclaimer: This post shares professional opinions. This report is a networking opportunity and op-ed piece. 

Please check out other posts on my website, of interest.
Appreciations as well for being an integral part of the Kuumba Holistic Healing Project's growing community.

To unsubsribe to this e mail listserve, send an e mail to kuumbaproject@gmail.com, with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject post.

Comments

Popular Posts