A Vow to My Inner Beloved!

A Vow of Love to my Inner Beloved


Cause my embodied divine, knows a real woman when she sees her
And a real woman knows my embodied divine ain't afraid to please we
And a real woman knows my embodied divine always comes first
And my embodied divine just can't deny a womans worth

In order to rise from its ashes a Phoenix must first burn
SO I sat down wrote my Beloved Phoenix a love letter - like to here it- here it go-

I vow to self love when I feel utterly alone and deeply interconnected in this place

When I was 15 years old I said nothing while I was teased by a young boy in my classroom
Because I wanted so badly to be liked
I vow to love myself to say no to that moment in time and release in love
I vow to stand up for justice and my own voice

The angel in heaven just signed my name

When I was 20 I made love for the first time and denied my own needs for the needs of another
I vow to voice my needs
I vow self-acceptance and acceptance of you and you and you
And I
Stand in my desirability
And risk true love and faith in the interconnected touch of another's embrace
I risk the joy and loss of love knowing that in I always in Divine Love
Because I believe God is in everywhere

The angel in heaven just signed my name


Today I vow to love my brown skin I am in
I vow to declare that as a black lesbian Jamaican medium
I am Sacred
I vow to love the Holy Spirit fully and completely
And commit to serving others in Love

I vow to take up the torch of love
Even after an angry moment
Recolleting
Flames that hurt my ancestors and stand on the shoulders
In Kingston Gully Streets
on the soil which holds Eugenis Stewart, Herbert Walker, Evan Campbell
In the gaps
Accept their humanness and together make my elders proud

More than anything
I vow to love on my future wife and inner child's wanting and to parent myself in powerful ways

I vow to end the cycle of intimate partner justice and connect with the God spark of mutual love
BEing fully human and alive
So that the earth and all of its inhabitants will be better for we
350.org

I know I've been
The angel in heaven just signed my name

Today as I marry my mystical erotic self
I stand in the knowing that I am alive and unfolding right here right now

Mama God births my butterfly cacoon
I vow to the ever unfolding purpose led divine humannes

I vow to break tradition here at Union and in the world,


sometimes my tries, are outside the lines
We've been conditioned to not make mistakes, but I can't live that way

I vow to Stare at the blank page before you
Open up the dirty window
Let the sun illuminate the words that you could not find

Reaching for something in the distance
So close you can almost taste it

I vow to Release my inhibitions
when my inner voice calls forth it

And no longer does perfection need to be my benchmark
My inner beloved sits atop a cut down tree and says- I can handle this change.


In order to better
Feel the rain on we skin

We are Earthlife preparing to take root in new grounded love.
Earthlife fulfilling its purpose,
it's promise, its Destiny.
Ase Ms. Butler!

I vow to the abundance of Earthlife and beyond
Till climate control death join us closer
Dancing under the full moon and screaming yes
Loving the company I keep in the empty moments

Mother father everything God I know I've been changed,
The angel in heaven just signed my name.

I say
I do!





* Disclaimer: This post is not an endorsement of any belief system, and more so shares creative opinions. This piece cannot be redistributed without the written permission of the author of this blog. This report is an op-ed piece, and encourages those specifically seeking more info to to make the most informed decisions from a wide range of perspectives, with this as one of many.  I encourage those seeking it to find the best fit for your unique needs. I hope this piece is both informative and enjoyable.

Thank you for coming. Please check out other posts on my website, of interest.
Appreciations as well for being an integral part of the Kuumba Holistic Healing Project's growing community.



To unsubscribe to this e mail listserve, send an e mail to kuumbaproject@gmail.com, with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject post.





Comments

Popular Posts