Omnipresent Eroticism



poem

Not your ordinary love

poem

Love ginger orange poems

Oozing over the tablet on my smoothe thighs and
hips massage into my Ghirardelli chocolate skin memoirs

Feeling free again
To write my erotic power
into
Existence

Omnipresent eroticism

You see when I was just a wee age of 7
An old man tried to take away my young innocence

Not knowing my dad had already collected his treasure years prior

For so long feeling like spoils

I lost something I had

And years later I beckon her back

That what was taken that belonged to Goddess and Divine Me's

And we alone~

Right now

as we read the lines of this Omnipresent eroticism


We stand in warrior pose

&

Fight and Dance our ways back to it:

~Our Genuine Erotic~

In present tense

End of sentence
~

I take broken pottery pieces and see the ancient wisdom scribed

On shattered fragments that I once discarded
Run away in fear

Step into in faith, love, forgiveness, compassion, faith

And breath deep root chakra exhales of energies trapped in my womb

Thru my purple crown

Shifting out

That which no longer serve we

We Spring forward into the Summer~y of time

And Fall into Equinoxical whimsical magic

Redefined


Mama never told me, cuz she too is now learning

Faith like sex is a surrender

Of love

We FAIRY Light shines for you Mama Goddess

Burning thru old tapes healing wounds

Creating new desires

New creations

Shattered fragments of old discarded pottery \
Meld into a phenomenal Fire orange REd
Deep River Veins
Strong Arms Molding
work of Divine Art
In my Mistress's hands

You see
Im a femme Goddess DIVA

who loves sex.
The power and the fire of sex with out having to
invite in another person into the equation at times

It is ok to masturbate. It is beautiful to play.
It is lovely to know what your whole self desires.
I invite you now to ask for it...

Ask for it

And the Universe beckons in line
My will with hiser own

Honoring that FiRe which connects all of us.
because
The bliss of God is Sexual Eroticism.

I'm a femme Goddess Diva who honors the Goddess in you.

iN wE

And when WE make Love
Dancing under the Moonlight
To Luther
Or Barry
Maxwell
or Billy Holiday
Floetry
Or whatever speaks to your highest desires
As an offering
In Love

We join

And when we do- again-
That Spirit is a smoothe sweet- as Maxwell would say-
~ Somethin somethin'

In that connection
Only God can bind

Cuz sometimes, when my face is buried in between your thick thighs
I find God there

dont skin your nose in confusion-
cuz I sure as heaven
wont!

I will stand in the fire of your heat
exuding fully
healthily
In right relationship with your Goddess within
and Not shrink back!

I savor her
&
worship her deeply

...

We as women for so long
have been told that we can't enjoy sex

Told that brown bodies live on auction blocks
On the cover of Maxwell
In red light districts
Sell sex for box lunch to feed families before she ol enuf to get ar' period

Told our sex was only in service of another

And the system reinforced it

A part of a larger scheme to keep us from wanting
Wanting our deepest desires

Desires
Desires
Desires locked away

Behind illegalized prostitution
\
And indentured servitude made chattel present tense

In desolate areas

Caged butterflies

Sing & are

Set free

When we stand in solidarity on the margins with our sistren and brethren
Caught up

With pieces of broken class in between throat chakras

Removing hurt
And speak up together
~
Our deepest unsatiable most pretentious

Shame filled

But beautiful hearts desires
Ancestor callings
Set free

wishes are meant to be fulfilled

In line with the ultimate will

And faking the funk in the midst of it
was never on anybody's Kwanzaa wish list

Savour WE

virgin whore slut saint
No More
Just
Divine Relentless Unabashed
BLISS

Their is power in the hips that can heal you

Sway
Flirt
Bat
Re
Claim
Mama Divine
Heal we
In our wombs
heal in monthly moon cycles

Love our period, even after it ends, We begun

~
So now you know

Fairy vixen or Free Spirit
Or Grounded old soul

Your labels fall away from buttered skin like

oil water on canvas- I am we

That's why I am particular about
who shares my caramel goodness

cuz

it's a source of power
that I am finally (YEAH!) not ashamed of.

And when the shame returns I re-member
Shame can damage more than we credit for.

Shame transformed~ Love claims

...

So I get real with my self

And that I Love me some women
In sisterhood
And in companionship
And respect
And care for
Some beautiful me.

And when I come home to my
the one

~

I lay my butch down to sleep

Straddle her dark chocolate thighs as I slip
On something sensual
&
Stillet-O-oooh

To let us get comfortable on a bed of rose petals

Room lit with candles

Honoring the fIrE of things un-labeled
"Indecent"


I crawl over to her

Not in cater to you subservience

But honoring all of you service...

Our bodies are an offering to the Beloved being(s)!

The yellow flowerspetals she bought have been placed in the center of the space

And like a good home cooked meal

PRIMED

We partake with each other

Gently

Slowly

I walk into

Honoring

Love

&

We
Pray our bodies

Lo
ving
ly

in the bliss called sex.

~ We ride :D~

Manifested
~

You see Mama never taught some of us

It is ours to claim.

~

There is a power that I have claimed

Today it is a energy balance

The source of all of life

And all of Creation knows that

Our Bodies are
Divine

And together

In Divinity

We Climax
And set the world ablaze with our passionate healing Love

dEM BOW
Dem bow
Dem bow

In prayer

Healing prayer tantric medicine

Healing
re-doing old
tapes
replaying

Once an old man tried to take weee lickle Me
&
Grown fought back
& nestled
into the safe arms of sistren and brethren
Some of whom read these lines

I bow to the God~dess in WE.
~
I am held by you sis
And the sis in you

As women we hold each other

Honoring sexual and non sexual ways

Yet Eros is Life
&
There is power in vulnerability
There is power in WE
There is power in sex between women
and two men

The dance of intimacy
is sparked
again

Whole


Sunsets and orange moon sunrises

Fortunate new beginnings.

i continue to embrace all of my Divine eroticism, from yesterday today and the we's of tomorrow

I, Sacred Walker

read aloud the inscription on the transformed pottery pieces:

We ARE Divine Feminine

-
REclaimed!

Together we are made whole again in We.

Starry comet Arms and Intergalactic legs wrapped in an embrace of
Divine Child pose Love

In cosmic bliss

Goddess thru Me

Scribes

Love ginger orange poems

Memoires and memories

Of Honoring all WISE Women

We are set free

Ache, Amen, Heck yeah, and So it is!

Comments

Popular Posts